Re: Status of GIT mirror (Was having problem in rsync'ing cvs)

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: Status of GIT mirror (Was having problem in rsync'ing cvs)
Дата
Re: Status of GIT mirror (Was having problem in rsync'ing cvs)  (Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@highrise.ca>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28/03/2008, Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@highrise.ca> wrote:
>  And I just forgot to re-enable my cron after I finished looking at it.

Ah, the old "post-maintenance-disabled-cron" gaff.  One of my personal
favourites. =)

I'm not sure that the git repos has fully recovered.  There seems to a
block of commits missing, between 2008-03-25 13:09 and 2008-03-27
17:24 UTC.

Looking at the CVS logs, there was definitely commit action in that
timeframe, but none of it is showing up on the git shortlog.

Cheers,
BJ