Re: [GENERAL] ISO week dates

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ISO week dates
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] ISO week dates  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-patches
> Yes, it was: you now have two duplicate tests in timestamp.sql, and
> no corresponding test in timestamptz.sql.  It looks to me like the
> submitter intended to be testing timestamp_tbl in the former file
> and the same tests against timestamptz_tbl in the latter.  Please
> recheck the diff and fix.

Tom's right.  Looking back at the patch, it was a simple coding error.
 The test in timestamptz.sql should have been querying TIMESTAMPTZ_TBL
not TIMESTAMP_TBL.  The intent was to run the same tests against both
timestamp and timestamptz.

Looks like I failed to run the parallel tests after my last round of
modifications, as Alvaro suggested.  That was my bad.

I'll have a patch for proper handling of invalid formatting codes
soon.  And I'll be sure to test it in every way I can find to do so.

BJ