Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
As someone who's been lurking on the postgres lists for quite some
time, and submitted one (minor) patch, I think the notion of an
"entry-level" task list for we beginners is fantastic.

And, I'm sure this has been asked and answered a billion times
already, but why *don't* we have a real bug tracking system?

BJ