Re: bug? app closes on closing SQL editor

От Rosser Schwarz
Тема Re: bug? app closes on closing SQL editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:20:13 +0100, Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:

> Please try with a recent snapshot or CVS tip. There have been a variety
> of changes that might have fixed this iirc.

Building the 1.1.0 (20040701) snapshot, I'm getting a string of
compiler errors, as follows:

ui/calbox.cpp: In member function `bool wxCalendarBox::Create(wxWindow*, int,   const wxDateTime&, const wxPoint&,
constwxSize&, long int, const wxString&)  ':

ui/calbox.cpp:75: error: no matching function for call to `wxBrush::wxBrush(  wxColour)'

ui/calbox.cpp: In member function `bool wxCalendarBox::Create(wxWindow*, int,   const wxDateTime&, const wxPoint&,
constwxSize&, long int, const wxString&)  ':

ui/calbox.cpp:76: error: no matching function for call to `wxPen::wxPen(  wxColour, <anonymous enum>)'

ui/calbox.cpp: In member function `bool wxCalendarBox::Create(wxWindow*, int,   const wxDateTime&, const wxPoint&,
constwxSize&, long int, const wxString&)  ':

ui/calbox.cpp:87: error: no matching function for call to `wxTextCtrl::Connect(  <anonymous enum>, <anonymous enum>,
constwxEventType&, void   (wxObject::*)(wxEvent&), int, wxCalendarBox* const)'

What's up?  Is this snapshot expecting a different version of wx?

/rls

--
:wq