Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2]

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Or have the createdb command run 'man createdb' *grin*
> I was thinking:
>         See the CREATE DATABASE command for more options.

I can't help thinking that this thread is trying to solve a problem
that isn't a problem. createdb works fine. You can do more from within
sql. So what? Someone could, if they thought it was a problem, add
more capabilities to createdb, and an admin could choose to use it or
not.

Seems to me that it works just fine for most cases right now; sure
does for me...
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California