Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC: BigDecimal and Money confusion

От Mark Lillywhite
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC: BigDecimal and Money confusion
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

Yeah, I realised that I should have got the latest drivers, but I wanted to see if
I could fix it anyway.

> The first thing is to get the current driver. The 6.5.2 driver has a lot
> of the bugs in 6.5 and 6.5.1 fixed, including the java.text.format
> problems.
>
> Also, the easiest way to send patches is direct to me. I can then make
> sure they don't break the new stuff for 6.6, and can get them in faster.

OK! I kinda went about this ass-about, I spose :-)

Can someone tell me how DECIMAL/NUMERICs are stored? Is there somewhere I should
look to find out? The end-user docs are a bit vague.

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Lillywhite - Plastic Software     http://www.plasticsoftware.com.au/
Plastic Software provides fully integrated, easy to use products and support

"The great thing about free mail is that you don't have to pay for it."  -- Scott McNealy