Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgaccess update for 6.5.2?

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgaccess update for 6.5.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> The real issue was not if it was stable, but whether a non-bugfix
> release of pgaccess was proper for a 6.5.2 release.  I haven't heard any
> comments on that yet.  Not sure how I feel either.

It's rock solid stable.

I am using it for 2 weeks and just minor bugs have been reported (some
color problems on Solaris that have been fixed, some messages missing
from translations).

It will be ready for tomorow to be picked up and included in 6.5.2
distribution.
Just I will need a final confirmation with 10 minutes before someone
downloads the .tar.gz to be sure that it will be the right one.
I'll be (I hope) reachable by e-mail checking my mailbox every 1 minute.

Please, there is available a bug fix list for 6.5.2 ?

Teo