Re: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes

От Leon
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Thomas Lockhart should speak up - he seems the only person who
> > has objections yet. If the proposed thing is to be declined, something
> > has to be applied instead in respect to lexer reject feature and
> > accompanying size limits, as well as grammar inconsistency.
>
> Hmm. I'd suggest that we go with the "greedy lexer" solution, which
> continues to gobble characters which *could* be an operator until
> other characters or whitespace are encountered.

'Xcuse my dumbness ;) , but is it in any way different from
what is proposed (by me and some others?)

--
Leon.
-------

Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes