Re: [INTERFACES] Jdbc driver

От Brian P Millett
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Wahhabi Abdelkrim wrote:

> [...]

You will see that the SHELL you are using is important.  Peter uses BASH.  I
found that in teh Makefile, I need to add this:

*** 16,22 **** JAVADOC               = javadoc RM            = rm -f TOUCH         = touch
- SHELL         = /bin/bash
 # This defines how to compile a java class .java.class:

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group     "Heaven can not exist,