Jbuilder JDBC Explorer and Postgresql

От Dan Rosner
Тема Jbuilder JDBC Explorer and Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Greetings,

I'm having a strange problem connecting to postgres 6.5.1 using the
jdbc6.5-1.2.jar.  After installing the driver in Jbuilder 3, I'm able
to connect to my database but can ONLY see the postgres system indexes
in Jbuilder's JDBC Explorer GUI.  I'm unable to see my other database
objects (tables, views, etc...) in the JDBC Explorer.  Yet the
driver lets me manipulate these unseen objects when I execute sql
statements against the database.  Problem is, I'd like to see all my
database objects in the JDBC Explorer GUI, not just the system index.

Has anyone experienced this who can suggest a fix?  Does anyone
know if this is due to Jbuilder, the postgresql.Driver, or perhaps a
bad configuration?  Thanks.

Dan

--
Dan Rosner