Re: [INTERFACES] Link error from libpq++ on RedHat 6.0 and Postgres 6.5.1

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Link error from libpq++ on RedHat 6.0 and Postgres 6.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> I believe that the only fix is to rebuild the rpms from source on your
> machine, so that libpq++ is constructed using your newer compiler. It

One caveat with rebuilding -- you must have python-devel installed,
which is not by default installed under 6.0, unless you select it in the
development libraries.

> Another possibility is to pick up Lamar Owen's binary rpms (look at
> the hackers or ports archive for details); I think he had a RH6.0
> machine to build with.

I have a machine to build with -- just haven't gotten the binaries up to
the site.  Am waiting on 6.5.2 before doing another released build.

> (Lamar, we will need to sync our spec files again). The new files are
> labeled postgresql*-6.5.1-2.*.rpm.

Got them; will sync up.

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio