Re: [SQL] Anyone recognise this error from PL/pgSQL?

От Mark Dalphin
Тема Re: [SQL] Anyone recognise this error from PL/pgSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thank you, Stuart.  That does the trick and the triggers/ref-integrity now work
perfectly. I was so busy looking at the error reporting code which included a
"Name= %" that I never even thought to look at the comparison of the keys. Adding
the spaces worked perfectly.

Thanks again.
Mark

--
Mark Dalphin                          email: mdalphin@amgen.com
Mail Stop: 29-2-A                     phone: +1-805-447-4951 (work)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: