Binary cursors, numerics and other types

От Theo Kramer
Тема Binary cursors, numerics and other types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I am using the libpq interface with binary cursors and am using numeric
fields. There seems to be no conversion routines available in the
front end library for numeric types. Am I missing something or do
I have to roll my own from numeric.c as per the backend?

I also can't find anything in libpq on dates.

Should appropriate conversion routines exist in libpq?

--------
Regards
Theo

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow