Re: [SQL] Problems with default date and time

От Patrik Kudo
Тема Re: [SQL] Problems with default date and time
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Sorry... I couldn't get the ord_time and ord_date fields
working either. =/

Will the ord_time/date/timestamp ever differ from
eachother? If not, I think you'll still be able to
do what you want to do even after removing the time
and date fields as these can be fetched from the
timestamp field.

/Kudo

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: RE: [SQL] Problems with default date and time
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Problems with default date and time