Re: [HACKERS] [INTERFACES] spi, tuples

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [INTERFACES] spi, tuples
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there any way to ... connect two tables in a view?
> Specifically, I have a table of times and locations from an
> aerial flight, and a table of images from that flight,
> and I would like to select the images
> that occur within a specified area.  I had thought to join
> two tables in a view which I know
> that you can do with other databases but I cannot seem to
> determine how to do it in postgres.

Have you just tried joining the tables on your datetime field? Is
there a problem with table joins and your images (presumably large
objects)?

If the simple join doesn't work, then doing the same in a view
probably won't either. How about sending the query and the schema?
                       - Thomas

South Pasadena, California