Re: PG 6.5.1 RPMS

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: PG 6.5.1 RPMS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Thanks for packaging up PG 6.5.1 into RPM's, but I do have one
> > suggestion.  Please include the static .a libraries as well as
> > the dynamic .so libraries so I can create statically linked
> > PG client apps.
>
> Good point. We'll do that for the next round.
My 6.5.1 rpm set already has that fixed..... :-) For Doug's edification,
http://www.ramifordistat.net has my confusingly named RPM set (there are
two "6.5.1-1" RPM's -- one there, and one on ftp.postgresql.org.)

Lamar

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Idea for speeding up uncorrelated subqueries
От: Vadim Mikheev
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Idea for speeding up uncorrelated subqueries