web-based front end development

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема web-based front end development
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] web-based front end development  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] web-based front end development  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] web-based front end development  (Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>)
RE: [HACKERS] web-based front end development  (Dmitry Samersoff <dms@wplus.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi. There is interest at work in doing some fairly simple inventory
control using a database. We've already got Postgres up and running
(for obvious reasons) and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions
for a good approach to app development for brower-based user
interfaces.

There are other applications which would be of interest, so something
with some growth potential would be helpful.

We have a bit of expertise in Java servlets, etc, so that is one
option via the jdbc interface.

Are there any options which are particularly "approachable" which
would allow newbies to get something working if they have some
existing code to look at?

TIA
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California