Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL 6.5.1 & Alpha (Digital UNIX)

От Adriaan Joubert
Тема Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL 6.5.1 & Alpha (Digital UNIX)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Mark Dalphin wrote:
> I have been having some trouble with Postgresql 6.5.1 on a DEC Alpha running
> Digital UNIX (OSF1).  Some of the problems I can find a work around for while
> others have me stopped while I attempt to find a work-around.
>
> My system:
>     uname -a  = OSF1 pongo V4.0 878 alpha
> Installed flex v 2.5.4
> Installed gmake = GNU Make version 3.77

This is strange. I've got exactly the same environment, (bison 1.25),
for the rest identical, and it builds out of the box for me (I compiled
without C++, though). There must be something else in your environment.
Haven't done the regression tests yet, but half of them always seem to
fail on Alpha ;-) Tends to work ok anyway.

Adriaan