Re: [PORTS] Re: [ANNOUNCE] i386 RPMs available for v6.5.1

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [PORTS] Re: [ANNOUNCE] i386 RPMs available for v6.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Tom, do you want something about this as an announcement on the web
> > page?  If so, is there anything in particular you want it to say?
>
> Yes, that would be great. I need to write an RPM installation guide,
> and the web page could point to that eventually. In the meantime, how
> about something like:

Look at http://www.ramifordistat.net/postgres/rpm_upgrade.html and
rpm_install.html for an example.

Have you been getting e-mail from me the last week or so, Thomas??  Not
to try to duplicate effort or anything, but I have already gone to the
effort of writing these small guides.  I am still working on the
upgrading, and am close to a release of an "rpm -U"able RPM set.  Let me
know what you want me to do, and I'll do it.  I have apparently had some
e-mail problems, as it seems some of my mail to you in the last week or
so has not gone through.  If you would prefer to advize me privately, by
all means do so.

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio