Installation of postgresql-6.5.1 data missing ?

От Jesper K. Pedersen
Тема Installation of postgresql-6.5.1 data missing ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    I have been using a much older version of postgresql and decided to
"trash" it and go to the 6.5.1beta1

All installation of the server/client/devel went fine - but i am unable
to install the default database - postgresql-data-X.X.X as  i cant find
any for 6.5.1

Anyone have any help that will get me through this ?
I cant find any help in the doc's for this problem - so I am sure its
just that there is some basic "thing" i overlooked.

Best regards
Jesper K. Pedersen