Re: [HACKERS] Phantom row from aggregate in self-join in 6.5

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Phantom row from aggregate in self-join in 6.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> IIRC, you were the main advocate of the position that the code's
> existing behavior is correct.  Does that mean I can go change it? ;-)

Yes, after you slap me around a bit for being so wrong. Do you
remember when we were discussing it? I want to go back and see why I
thought this was right. I'm guessing that the example was not phrased
in exactly this way, and that there may be some other behavior we need
to maintain. (Otherwise, I might have used up my "one wrong idea per
year" ;)
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California