Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI

От Ronan Dunklau
Тема Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le jeudi 1 juillet 2021, 09:09:38 CEST Ronan Dunklau a écrit :
> > Yes, thanks! I was making a big mistake here thinking the executor can
> > stop after the first match. That's not true. We need to use each outer
> > tuple to find all the matches and mark the corresponding hashtable
> > entries. I have updated the patch with the fix.
>
> It looks OK to me.

I forgot to mention: you also have failing tests due to the plans changing to
use the new join type. This might not be the case anymore once you update the
cost model, but if that's the case the tests should be updated.

Сообщение: Re: New committers: Daniel Gustafsson and John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: New committers: Daniel Gustafsson and John Naylor