Missing break in RelationFindReplTupleSeq

От Konstantin Knizhnik
Тема Missing break in RelationFindReplTupleSeq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Eventually we find out that logical replication in the current version
of Postgres works significantly slower on table with replica identity
full than old pglogical implementation.

The comment to RelationFindReplTupleSeq says:

     Note that this stops on the first matching tuple.

But actually this function continue traversal until end of the table
even if tuple was found.
I wonder if break; should be added to the end of for loop.

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company