Re: [INTERFACES] invalid command name "pg_connect" on tcl/tk script

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] invalid command name "pg_connect" on tcl/tk script
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Ahmad Munif wrote:
> what's going on ?
>
> any one can help me to give me sample script to connect
> to postgresql back end with tcl/tk ?

Read the pgaccess script -- in particular, the section that loads
libpgtcl.so. This whole script is an excellent example of accessing
PostgreSQL from tcl/tk. If you do not have the pgaccess script, download
the pgaccess tarball from ftp://www.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess, or from my
server at http://206.74.232.196/postgres.  You will be glad you looked
over this script.

Something like: