Re: Postgresql 15 client arm64 and Qt 5.15

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql 15 client arm64 and Qt 5.15
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 5:14 PM Piergiorgio Valli <piervalli@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> When I am building the library with libpq.a it shows following error,
>> probably there are missings libraries. Do you know the additional library
>> that I need to link?

> Did you directly download that one package, or install it via apt?
> Because I wonder why it did not pull in the required dependencies.

.a libraries don't carry any information about what they depend on.
What I'd wonder is why the OP thinks it's a good idea to link this
way rather than using shared libraries.

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 15 client arm64 and Qt 5.15
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 15 client arm64 and Qt 5.15