Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL 6.5 on Solaris 2.6

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL 6.5 on Solaris 2.6
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> Is there any roadmap or something similar for installing PostgreSQL
> 6.5 on Solaris 2.6.

Follow the generic installation instructions. It worked for me. Well,
I should qualify that; I've only tested the client-side portions,
since my Solaris installation is talking to a linux-based server. But
really, the install for that platform should follow the standard
procedure and just work.

                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California