Re: [HACKERS] Fix up for BTP_CHAIN problems

От Vadim Mikheev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Fix up for BTP_CHAIN problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Wayne Piekarski wrote:

> The indexes grew a little bit, but now we have not had *ANY* BTP_CHAIN
> faults at all, and to test it we really thrashed the machine to see if we
> could cause it to die. It worked perfectly and we were all really happy
> because BTP_CHAIN was very annoying to fix up. It was occuring a lot when
> the machine was under high load.                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hiroshi made patch for this case. This patch is in 6.5.
I should post it to general list and put on ftp... sorry.
I'll do it today.

Vadim

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Why DEFAULT text 'now' does not work for TIMESTAMP columns
От: Vadim Mikheev
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Fix up for BTP_CHAIN problems