Re: [PORTS] Postgresql for NT - correct web-address in readme?

От Kevin Lo
Тема Re: [PORTS] Postgresql for NT - correct web-address in readme?
Дата
Re: [PORTS] Postgresql for NT - correct web-address in readme?  (Johann Spies <jhspies@futurenet.co.za>)
Список pgsql-ports
Johann Spies wrote:

> I cannot get hold of $
> http://www.multione.capgemini.fr/tools/pack_ipc/cygwin32_ipc-1.03.tgz:
>
> wget http://www.multione.capgemini.fr/tools/pack_ipc/cygwin32_ipc-1.03.tgz
> --14:58:23--
> http://www.multione.capgemini.fr:80/tools/pack_ipc/cygwin32_ipc-1.03.tgz
>            => `cygwin32_ipc-1.03.tgz'
> Connecting to www.multione.capgemini.fr:80... connected!
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 14:58:27 ERROR 404: Not Found.
>
> When I try a browser like Netscape or lynx I cannot find a /tools
> directory on that site.
>
> Does anybody have an address that works?

The Cygwin32 IPC lastest version named current.tar.gz.
Using wget http://www.multione.capgemini.fr:80/tools/pack_ipc/current.tar.gz

--
Kevin Lo                        | Linpus Technologies Inc.
kevinlo@linpus.com.tw           | http://www.linpus.com.tw