Missed TidRangePath in the print_path switch

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Missed TidRangePath in the print_path switch
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

The TidRangePath node was introduced three years ago. However, path
printing machinery still does not support it. It isn't enjoyable to add
this string of code each time. I suggest adding it now.
Also, I propose not printing "???path" in the default case but throwing
a warning - see the patch in the attachment. It can help to avoid such
slip-ups next time.
It generally makes sense to generate such long switches automatically,
likewise nodeToString.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov