Re: Release notes on "reserved OIDs"

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Release notes on "reserved OIDs"
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 9/4/19 11:11 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I'm planning to make a pass over the release notes soon, and will
> update this one when I get to it.

-list (figured it was off topic but apropos) -- Bruce had reached out to
me offlist that he is about to be traveling and may need to have someone
else look over a couple of patches I posted on the docs thread[1][2],
one containing the "big items for 12" -- so putting it on your radar in
case it was not on your scan.

He also mentioned he had already had a fix for the patch I had posted in
"icu-ordering.patch"[3]  but I did not see anything get committed.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/82e96a75-f124-6dc0-ac4e-7d039c8db796%40postgresql.org