SELECT using arrays

От Evan Klinger
Тема SELECT using arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have asked this question on all of the appropriate pgsql mailing lists
and no one has been able to help. Please, if you could, help me out with
this problem. Thank you.
--

I have been playing around with this for some time now to no avail. I
have a table info with a two-dimensional text type array action. Is

E.g.

CREATE TABLE info (action text[][]);

INSERT INTO info VALUES ('{{"VAR","VAL"},{"VAR2","VAL2"}}');

Now what SELECT query will search for "VAR" within text[][] (in this
case it is the first element, but it may not always be) and print out
"VAL."

Thank you very much.

Evan