Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc redhat 6.0 NoClassDefFoundError

От Emanuele
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc redhat 6.0 NoClassDefFoundError
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

Thanks, I tried that and got a little further but now I get a :

Javac postgresql/CallableStatement.java
make: *** [postgresql/CallableStatement.class] Segmentation Fault.

I tried searching for this error in the mailing lists and didn't find a
match. Is there any more information that I can post that would help
find a solution to this. Would using RedHat 5.2 give me less problems ?
Anyone get this working on RedHat 5.2 ?

Thanks.