Re: Can we do something to help stop users mistakenly using force_parallel_mode?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can we do something to help stop users mistakenly using force_parallel_mode?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> I've attached a patch which does the renaming to debug_parallel_query.
> I've made it so the old name can still be used.

There's a better way to do that last, which is to add the translation to
map_old_guc_names[].  I am not very sure what happens if you have multiple
GUC entries pointing at the same underlying variable, but I bet that
it isn't great.