Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 13 of January 2016 20:23:39 Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Thu, 2016-01-07 at 12:00 -0500, Dave Cramer wrote:
> > pretty sure Devrim and John built maven from source and then built
> > the driver.
>
> Mostly. I added apache-maven to EL-6 repo of us. Pavel, you can check
> pgrpms git repo for details.

Hi Devrim, not entirely, see this scratch build from Koji [1], after I
applied this patch to the PGRPMS package:

  -BuildRequires: ant
  +BuildRequires: ant, maven

The build failed because builers of Fedora packages are refused to contact
internet.

[1] https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8072/12548072/build.log

Pavel