Re: [INTERFACES] How to access postgresql database using jdbc driver?

От Benoit Foucher
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] How to access postgresql database using jdbc driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi Robson,

What are the errors? I suggest you to read the JDBC section in
the java tutorial (on java.sun.com web site), there's also
code sample on:
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/codesamples/database/

For postresql specific issue concerning the JDBC driver you can
have a look at the "Postgresql Programmer's Guide"
(doc/programmer.ps) and the example programs which are in the
pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/example directory...

Regards,
Benoit

--
Benoit Foucher                                      mailto:benoit@ooc.com
Object-Oriented Concepts, Inc.  (trainee)