Re: "-t template0" in createdb

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "-t template0" in createdb
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Mike Thomsen <mikerthomsen@gmail.com> writes:
> Interesting. Your docs say to use "-T template0" I have a feeling that
> our instructions had a typo which caused the grief^H^Hfun I was
> having.

Oh ... I had assumed that was just a typo in your mail, because createdb
doesn't actually *have* a -t switch, only a -T switch.  On reasonable
platforms you will get a failure message if you try to use -t.  But I
suppose you might have a broken version of getopt_long that doesn't
report an error, in which case it's anybody's guess exactly how createdb
is interpreting that command.