Re: sgml tool

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: sgml tool
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
(enclosure bounced, so posting the tar file on the patches list
instead)

> Wow, that select manual page does look good.

OK, here is a first cut at new man pages. Things aren't perfect and
need improving, but this is a good start.

I'll be going through the ref/*.sgml files to change formatting which
seems to give docbook2man trouble. I'll also be massaging docbook2man
to fix up its behavior. A few man pages weren't generated at all, but
the symptom was similar to things I've already fixed so I think that I
can fix these too.

After I've gotten these things done, then we should think about taking
the existing old man page content and making sure that it is all in
the sgml files somewhere (not everything should stay in the reference
pages, but it should show up somewhere: ref pages, User's Guide, or
Admin Guide are likely candidates).

We'll have new man pages for v6.6!
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California