Re: First 6.5 RPMs

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: First 6.5 RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Hi. I've posted RPMs for Postgres v6.5 at
>
> Please let me know how it goes, so we can nail the RPM building
> process for this release. Oh, I built this using a RH5.2 machine, so
> someone running RH6.0 might want to verify that this installs and
> works there too. afaik it should be OK, unless the python version
> number has bumped.

I successfully installed them here on one of my Mandrake 5.3 machines.
I'm going to let AOLserver bang on that database for the next 72 hours
or so -- everything went smoothly.  I installed the main package, the
devel package (required to build AOLserver's postgres client), and the
server package.

I will build rh6 rpms this weekend and place them on my server Monday
(once I reenable anon-ftp on my utility box), as I don't have a 6.0 box
here to build on, yet.

Thanks for the work!

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio