regression problems

От Andrew Orlowski
Тема regression problems
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi:
    I've tried to get postgres working and it does seem to be installed.
I'm working with:

PostgreSQL 6.5.0
sparc-sun-solaris2.6
compiled by gcc 2.8.1

I've been able to start the postmaster with
>> postmaster -N 16 -B 32

After configuring --with-tcl or without, when I run the regression test
all I get is:

$ more regress.out
awk: syntax error near line 1
awk: illegal statement near line 1
=============== Notes...                              =================
postmaster must already be running for the regression tests to succeed.
The time zone is now set to PST8PDT explicitly by this regression test
 client frontend. Please report any apparent problems to
   ports@postgresql.org
See regress/README for more information.

=============== destroying old regression database... =================
ERROR:  destroydb: database 'regression' does not exist
destroydb: database destroy failed on regression.
=============== creating new regression database...   =================
=============== installing PL/pgSQL...                =================
Cannot find the file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so
This shared object contains the call handler for PL/pgSQL.
By default, only PL/pgSQL is built and installed. Other
languages must be explicitly enabled at configure.

To install PL/Tcl make sure the option --with-tcl is
given to configure, then recompile and install.
createlang failed

What should I be doing???

TX
Andy O.