Help with pgaccess!

От Wayne
Тема Help with pgaccess!
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,
I was wondering if I could get some help with pgaccess.
As postgres I created a DB called test. I then created a table called
poeple and add two
persons to it. I then entered this command.

"wish -f pgaccess.tcl"
First the main screen shows, then immediately I get an error screenthat has the following:
   I can read the first line of the message , its half off the screen.
   whererelname = 'pgq_queries'   Invalid option pg_results result   ?option?where?option is                 -status
            -conn                 -assign    arrayVarName                 -assignbyidx    arrayVarName
-numTuples                -attributes                 -lAttribute                 -numAttrs                 -getTuples
 TupleNumber                 -tupplrArray    TupleNumber arrayVarName                  -clear

At this point the rest of the error message can't be seen.

When I click the "OK" button on the error screen. The system
terminates and I have this message on my screen.

Error in startup script: First argument is not a valid query re
sult   while executing
"pg_result $pgres -numTuples"   (procedure "open_database" line 36)   invoked from within
"open_database"   (procedure "main" line 21)   invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"   (file "pgaccess.tcl" line 5044)

Any help would be appreciated.
Wayne

P.S.  I'm currently reading a book on tcl/tk.