Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 and 6.5 date usertype difference

От Darold Gilles
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 and 6.5 date usertype difference
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Colin Price (EML)" wrote:

> I have just replicated a db in 6.5 from 6.4.2.
>
> The table selects the date differently from the identical table.
> I obviously set a parameter in 6.4.2 which I now cannot find (from
> mail list archive and doc as well).

You've probably done a localization with your previous installation
of 6.4.2.

The date format in your 6.5 sample is the default format for date, and
for the 6.4.2 sample the format has been changed.

Guess it help, there's stuff on localization on documentation.

Gilles Darold