Re: Commit ab596105b55 - BRIN minmax-multi indexes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commit ab596105b55 - BRIN minmax-multi indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> writes:
> Commit mentioned in the $subject changed the FirstBootstrapObjectId
> (transam.h) from 12000 to 13000.  I was trying to understand the reason
> behind this change, but was not able to gather that information. Also didn't
> find anything in the commit message either.

As of right now, genbki.pl's OID counter reaches 12036, so it's
pretty clear that 12000 no longer works.  (I have this figure in
my head because I noted it while working on [1].)  13000 might
well be an excessive jump though.  Do you have a concrete problem
with it?

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/3737988.1618451008@sss.pgh.pa.us