PostrgeSQL 6.5, I have met a problem of automatic definition of my system

От Blinkov Igor
Тема PostrgeSQL 6.5, I have met a problem of automatic definition of my system
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi!

At me is established Linux 2.2.5 (Intel) from the distribution kit of RedHat 6.0
At attempt of installation of PostrgeSQL 6.5, I have met a problem of automatic
definition of my system at a configuration.
./config.guess gives out the message that my system is not known for it(him),
what to me to do?
Help me please to decide this problem.

Beforehand is grateful, Игорь     biv@vaz.ru