Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 02.12.21 08:20, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Buildfarm impact:
>> gaur and prariedog use Python 2.6 and would need to be upgraded.

> Tom, are you planning to update the Python version on these build farm
> members?  I realize these are very slow machines and this might take
> some time; I'm just wondering if this had registered.

I can do that when it becomes necessary.  I've got one eye on the meson
conversion discussion, which will kill those two animals altogether;
so it seems possible that updating their Pythons now would just be
wasted effort depending on what lands first.