Re: [INTERFACES] Documentation for pgaccess

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Documentation for pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Wayne wrote:

> Is there any doc on the use of pgaccess? When I click on the "NEW"
> button
> nothing happens. In fact, when I click on any of the buttons nothing
> happens.

After connecting to an existing database, depending on the selected tab
(Tables,Queries,Reports,...) in defines a new Table, a new Query and so
on.

But you should be able to connect to an existing database. Check
browsing (Open) and existing table.

Best regards,
--
Constantin Teodorescu