Re: Web server to Database Taking forever

От Edwin Eyan Moragas
Тема Re: Web server to Database Taking forever
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:58:27 -0400, Scott Dunn <sdunn@tsh.net> wrote:
> It is all working now.  The thing is I didn't change anything.  So do you
> still think its Tomcat or the jdbc driver?

a suspect might be the nature of JSP. on the first hit,
JSP is converted to a Servlet, the compiled and loaded
by Tomcat. consequent hits would be fast. first one is always
slow.

how did you connect to the database?
--
stp,
eyan

inhale... inhale... hold... expectorate!

Сообщение: Re: Web server to Database Taking forever
Сообщение: Re: Web server to Database Taking forever