On Solaris 2.6...

От Michael J. Maravillo
Тема On Solaris 2.6...
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello,

I just want to share my experience compiling PostgreSQL...

PostgreSQL version:  6.5 (from CVS ~5 hours ago)
Operating system:    Solaris 2.6
Machine:             SPARC Ultra1 143MHz 64MB
gcc:                 2.8.1
flex:                2.5.4
bison:               1.25

* I've been getting compiler errors with lex and yacc so I replaced
  them with flex and bison, respectively.  GNU tools were downloaded
  from http://sunfreeware.com/.

Regression test results
=======================
strings ..  failed                <- ok: error msg diff
int2 ..  failed                   <- ok: error msg diff
int4 ..  failed                   <- ok: error msg diff
geometry ..  failed               <- ok: floating point diff
abstime ..  failed                <- ??: timezone shows PDT instead of
PST
tinterval ..  failed              <- ??: timezone shows PDT instead of
PST
horology ..  failed               <- ??: timezone shows PDT instead of
PST
constraints ..  failed            <- ok: error msg diff
errors ..  failed                 <- ok: error msg diff

Output of "time make runtest" on regression directory (fsync off)
real    4m37.89s
user    0m3.76s
sys     0m3.98s

Cheers,