Re: [HACKERS] Backend sent 0x45 type while idle

От Trever Adams
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Backend sent 0x45 type while idle
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Probably means you have the old binaries in your path somewhere.

No.  As I said this new box is completely installed fresh from RedHat
6.0.  Even my programs are recompiled on this box.  The only thing old
on the entire system is some configs I have laying around in user
directories that I Am using to update the new style configs for various
programs.

Trever