Re: [INTERFACES] problem with postgres example databse package install

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] problem with postgres example databse package install
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Hi I am having trouble installing the following package:
> http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/rhcn/i386/postgresql-rhcn-data-6.4.2-3.i386.ht
> ml.

I don't know the origins of this RPM, but you can force an
installation by using
 rpm -Uvh --force packagefilename

Since you've already uninstalled, this shouldn't cause more damage to
your rpm database (which btw shouldn't be sensitive to rpm package
contents??) and I would expect that it would uninstall cleanly
afterwards.

I usually add a "--test" option before forcing an installation, just
to catch any other potential problems.

Good luck.
                       - Thomas

South Pasadena, California