Free Stock

От Joe Fisher
Тема Free Stock
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hey everyone,

I applied for and received free stock from a company called
TradeHall.
TradeHall (Similar to E-Bay trading on-line)  is giving away
FREE stock as a promotional start up gesture.  They are
trying to generate interest in their and get their name on
the market.  The last company to do this is now listed on
the NASDAQ: that company is Yahoo!

Go to their web-site:  http://www.tradehall.com  Select
register, then click on the banner at the top of the page.
It will ask for my referral number which is 51072 and then
you will need to enter in your basic information to
register.  (The agreement was checked and they will NOT sell
your name to any other organization). You will receive ONE
FREE SHARE of stock and a referral number of your own. For
every person you get to sign up on their web site you get an
additional ½ share.  It takes about 1 minute, and there are
no hidden fees or contracts to sign.  Just thought I would
pass it on...

Joseph C. Fisher
Systems Administrator, Hewlett Packard, Roseville, CA
Consultant, Volt Services Group